RC-505 Driver Ver.1.0.3 for macOS 10.13
To use this driver, you must set the USB Mode of the RC-505 to "AUDIO/MIDI."
If the message "System Extension Blocked" appears
When connecting the device for the first time after driver installation, the message "System Extension Blocked" might be displayed.
If this happens, click [OK], and then unblock by the "Check the security settings to see if the loading of the driver is blocked." procedure.
- In "System Preferences," click "Security & Privacy."
- Open the General tab and check if any message indicating the loading of the system software being blocked is displayed.
* If it is not displayed, restart the computer, connect the unit to the computer, and then check the display again.
- If displayed, confirm that the publisher is "Roland Corporation" and click "Allow".
* If the loading of system software of multiple publishers is blocked, click "Allow" to display a list of developers. Select "Roland Corporation" and then click [OK].
- If asked to restart, click [Restart] to restart the computer.
This driver has the following requirements.
* Please also check the System requirements for the audio/MIDI application and the operating system you're using.
Apple Mac series computer with on-board USB
* Even if connected to a USB 3.0 port, the performance of the product will not change.
* Mac computers running Microsoft Windows are not supported.
* Apple, Mac and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
* macOS is trademark of Apple Inc.
* All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.